Metroid Emblem Metroid Emblem

This Has No Point

While this would be great on your DeviantArt page, or something of the sort, Newgrounds isn't really a place to put what is basically a glorified .gif.

BATMAN : susceptibility BATMAN : susceptibility

Not a Terrible Demo

It wasn't a terrible animation demo, but a demo is all it could be called, at best.
As I said, the animation wasn't terrible, but given the misspelled title and lack of context for what's going on (which isn't necessarily important, but nothing really makes up for this), this just comes off as an amateurish presentation of what you're capable of.

Blood and Thunder! Blood and Thunder!

Better than the Actual Video

I would have liked to have seen a bit more animation, but this was done quite well. I have actually thought of this same thing (not making an animation, but considering the douches with perfect girls they don't deserve as "white whales"). The whale looked particularly impressive, and the video as a whole was more fitting than the official one.

The Last Unicorn The Last Unicorn

Nice use of Invader Zim Music!

Great job!

Even though the unicorn had little to do with what happened, this was very good!

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

Excellent!

Now I must download this off of YouTube and overdub it with my voice. Like I did the first one.

Sternman offers guidance Sternman offers guidance

BEST AND MOST STERN FLASH EVER

THIS IS THE MOST STERN FLASH EVER.

What happened to Revird? I have to use the Internet Archive to get to it...

Ecke responds:

It pooped.

A Muckle Sad Christmas A Muckle Sad Christmas

"ooohhh nooooo, uncle jooooee...".....Merry Xmas!!

Wow, that was funny! It looked so sad and melancholy, then it says in the corner "Merry Christmas!" I'm gonna download this and send it as an e-card this Christmas.

Beat up Sandbag Beat up Sandbag

.........WOW...

This is probably the greatest sprite movie I have ever seen...EVER...Especially the Mecha Sonic (I agree with many others, he shouldve been saved for last). Also, what is the name of that song? It's really good but Ive never heard it before. Anyway, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

QcStorm responds:

The name of the main song is Destiny, by Stratovarious.

And thanks. we know were awesome :P

Sonic V.S Mecha Sonic Sonic V.S Mecha Sonic

This was a decent movie.

However, it needed more length and more action. And mabye some realism because Mecha Sonic would kick Sonic's @$$. Perhaps you could remake it with a "Choose the Winner" screen and some more fighting before the big finish.

S-E5000 responds:

hmmmmmmmmmmm good idea why didnt i think of that ok thanks for the review if i make something like this i will do that chooses a winner thing

Demented Cartoon Movie! Demented Cartoon Movie!

I can sum this up in one sentence.

This is teh best damn thing on Newgrounds.