SnowDust SnowDust

While it's better than a lot of things I've seen, today, this isn't much to write home about. This sort of thing has been done to death, and without any sort of gimmick to set it apart, I don't see much point in this existing. The controls being a tad laggy don't help much, either.

Simple Chess Simple Chess

You can drag any of the pieces anywhere, the filesize is only due to the pointless menu background, and the instructions are outright wrong (you can't right-click to do anything). A work-in-progress is not what you submit to the Portal. This isn't even properly functional.

Pac Man Match Pac Man Match

Well, it's functional, so that's more than I can say for most first-time submissions. However, since there's no time limit, leaderboards, or any sort of challenge, whatsoever, this really doesn't have much of a point.

Shonen Jump vs Marvel Shonen Jump vs Marvel

I stood still and won. The enemy just walked back and forth, and took damage every time he walked into me. This isn't even a game. This isn't even finished. This is just terrible. At least make AI that is functional.

sampearce8 responds:

Yeah I know...But in the previous comment, I don't know how to make enemy AI's, which is why the only damage the enemy does is when you walk into them. Would you rather me make it a 2 player like I did Goku vs. Superman (one of my earlier games)?

Physics melon Physics melon

Been Done to Death

This sort of game has been done time and time again. Unfortunately, this game is far too short, too easy, and too generic to really make it worth playing. It's been done many times before, and better.

Obey! The Game Obey! The Game

It's Great But Very Hard

Made it to 108. 811th of all time, apparently. Anyway, it's a very fun and simple game, but a practice mode of some sort would be a nice implementation.

Madness Click And Kill Madness Click And Kill

Shouldn't Really Be A Game

The animation was smooth and decent, but there's no reason for this to be called a "game." All you did was make an animation with buttons to continue it. The interaction is unnecessary and pointless. Overall, I'd say this isn't bad for a short animation and you should definitely make some longer animations.

Getting Screwed Over! Getting Screwed Over!

Not A Game

It's not a game. It should not be called a game. I think this would be better classified as an animation. Besides that, decent artwork. Nothing that particularly interested me, though. Consider my 6 a rating of the art as a whole.

Unknown. Unknown.

Great, but a bit difficult...

The game is great, I enjoyed it a lot. I would have liked to perhaps choose a difficulty for the songs rather than deal with how insane some songs were. Maybe you could point out that the shapes can come from any direction in some songs? I also found a bug in the song "The Pharaoh's Tomb" where I was given a Game Over without touching anything at all. The walls are the problem, I think.

Flash Hero Flash Hero

Awesome Game Minus Two Things

I played with my Rock Band guitar plugged into my PC, so I kind of cheated. Regardless, RATIO OF CHAOS IS IMPOSSIBLE ON HARD. It cannot be done. I made it 2 percent into the song and failed, but I can get four stars on Through the Fire and Flames on GHIII. I can't imagine the kind of hell one would go through trying to play that on the keyboard!

Also, the 6th button is really annoying to get used to. Even though I can't play it with my guitar plugged in because I run out of buttons. (you can still pass without hitting a single pink note)

Other than that, the game is awesome!

Semikiller responds:

Awesome man. Yeah I should have made Ratio of Chaos a little bit easier, it's just overkill... I know. That's neat that you pointed out that you can beat the game without hitting a single 6th note, I never tested that. I'm glad you liked it!