Metroid Emblem Metroid Emblem

This Has No Point

While this would be great on your DeviantArt page, or something of the sort, Newgrounds isn't really a place to put what is basically a glorified .gif.

BATMAN : susceptibility BATMAN : susceptibility

Not a Terrible Demo

It wasn't a terrible animation demo, but a demo is all it could be called, at best.
As I said, the animation wasn't terrible, but given the misspelled title and lack of context for what's going on (which isn't necessarily important, but nothing really makes up for this), this just comes off as an amateurish presentation of what you're capable of.

Blood and Thunder! Blood and Thunder!

Better than the Actual Video

I would have liked to have seen a bit more animation, but this was done quite well. I have actually thought of this same thing (not making an animation, but considering the douches with perfect girls they don't deserve as "white whales"). The whale looked particularly impressive, and the video as a whole was more fitting than the official one.

SnowDust SnowDust

While it's better than a lot of things I've seen, today, this isn't much to write home about. This sort of thing has been done to death, and without any sort of gimmick to set it apart, I don't see much point in this existing. The controls being a tad laggy don't help much, either.

Simple Chess Simple Chess

You can drag any of the pieces anywhere, the filesize is only due to the pointless menu background, and the instructions are outright wrong (you can't right-click to do anything). A work-in-progress is not what you submit to the Portal. This isn't even properly functional.

Pac Man Match Pac Man Match

Well, it's functional, so that's more than I can say for most first-time submissions. However, since there's no time limit, leaderboards, or any sort of challenge, whatsoever, this really doesn't have much of a point.